December 26, 2011

Becoming


There are SO many things that have shaped me into the person I am today. Both people, places, good decisions, bad decisions, etc.etc.


In the small group I have been in for a couple of months now, we often talk about the people, place, things, etc. that God has placed in our life to shape us into who we are today. 


As I look back on my life, I can really see and pin point specific people that God has given me at certain points in my life that got me through things and helped me along the way. These people where there to mentor me and set examples for what I needed at those specific times in my life. 


I'm incredibly thankful for everyone and everything that God has provided for me. I Love the person I am today. Do I think I will change in the upcoming year? ABSOLUTELY! I can only hope so. There is always room for improvement in this journey through life. We make mistakes, we learn from them, we grow from them. I will continue to put my faith and trust in God and I know he will put me exactly where I am supposed to be surrounded by the people I need. As of right now in my life, I believe that I am exactly where I am supposed to be, surrounded by wonderful people and God has given me this opportunity for a specific purpose!


Bysie B's



 

No comments: