December 15, 2011

Success & Christmas goodies


My views on success have definitely changed as I have gotten older. I see success in many different things and many different areas. There is so much happiness in seeing someone else succeed. It's very beneficial and really motivating. I don't at all see success as a Number, or with dollar signs attached. Success is so much more than that! At the end of everyday,  everyone should at least be able to think of one thing that they have succeeded at in a day and also have expectations of success for the next day ahead! What are your views on success?!?


------------------------------------------------


Here is this years Holiday Baking List!


I'm SO excited to spend an entire day with my Nanny making all of these delicious little gifts for the people we love most:)



Sounds Lovely!


loveLOVE


bB***

1 comment:

DIY Christmas Gift Recap | itsybitsybrianna said...

[...] Here are the Photos of a few of the Candy & Goodies Baskets I made that I mentioned earlier this month. You can read about that here. [...]