December 14, 2011

Performing & Pride


My daily performance I think varies from day to day, as I'm sure most peoples do. Some days are better than others, but for the most part I always try to do everything to the best of my ability.


I feel like, if I am going to do something, why halfway do it? I would only have to re-do it! SO why waste my time not doing it right the first time....this is one of my (somewhat many) pet peeves.


Everyday is another step closer to the PERFECT Dream Role that God has for me and its so much bigger than I could even begin to fathom. Exciting much?!? Yeah I think so.



I LOVE my Hometown so much. I think it's the cutest little city and there are always new places to discover.



Here are a few of my FAVORITE little places....






Only a few of MANY!


I LOVE my City and I am SO glad to be living back at home:) What places do you love? & if you live in Birmingham, share some places that you love so I can give them a try!


tootles


bB***

No comments: