December 16, 2011

Routine


Oh GOSH. I have hangups. I do & I'm not even going to try and deny this one. 


My daily routine is one of those hangups. I have a routine and I DONT like it to be interfered with! Does this impact others?!? Well, as much as I would like for it not to, I must admit that sometimes it probably does. I'm not the terribly terribly bad type who thinks its my way or the highway...but I think routines aren't always a negative thing. 


However, with that being said, I do realize that being more open and flexible with my schedule is something that I want to work on. I want to be able to change plans at the drop of a hat. I plan things WAY in advance. I want to have more random events take place and I also realize I am the only one to change that.


How's your routine?!?


Byesie Bye


B

No comments: