December 2, 2011

RADVENT 2011

Happy Saturday Blog Friends!


I hope you have a relaxing day planned and spend lots of time with the people you love.


I actually have to work today, but after work (which I pray will be sooner rather than later) I am meeting two of my very best lady friends that I don't get to see that ofter.


Heather & Amber...Heather, I have known my entire life and we have been Best Friends since I can remember. She fell in love and moved to California, so I am SUPER excited for her to be back in Birmingham to pay me a visit! Amber, has been my friend since about 8th grade. She changed schools in 8th grade and started going to the school I was in...We've made so many memories since then!! Okay so want to hear the exciting part about both of my friends! They BOTH have precious little gifts from God growing in their tummies. Heather, has little Baby Jude and Amber has pretty little Claire! I am SO happy for both of them....AND also its really exciting because there due dates are relatively close to one another! I'm going to become a double auntie all in the same month....maybe even within the same week! eeep. 


No worries friends, I will DEFINITELY be taking photos!


---------------------------------


If you have been a reader of my blog for a while now, you might remember this time last year I did an entire month of a radvent blog journaling project, which you can read HERE...It's a project that is by one of my favorite blog reads Princess Lasertron.


It was SO much fun, that Im actually going to do it again, and just like last year, I'm a few days late at starting it! But like I always say...It's better late than never!



I'm going to be playing catchup throughout the day with different posts....good thing I'm only two days behind right?!?


So stay tuned for Day one in just a little while!!!


I'm off to get dressed for work.


Byesie Bye

No comments: