December 7, 2011

I.O.U.Radvent

I've had such an incredibly busy day. Work was INSANE to say the least, which is a blessing in disguise for sure.


The past three days of Radvent are SO fantastic, so here's the deal...I really REALLY want to enjoy writing these posts. So, rather than type a quick post just to rush through them so I can get caught up, I'm actually going to officially term them as "I.O.U. Radvent Posts."


Day five, DRAWING....okay come on now, you all KNOW I really LOVE this one, so I definitely want to put everything I have into this challenge.


Day six, STARTING...Good HEAVENS this weekend is definitely going to be a start and one that I am very excited about.


Day seven, TRAVEL... This post has SO much to share and I don't want to miss ANYTHING.


I will however leave you with a few FUN photos from small group tonight! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these people.



Tonight, we painted a Radio Flyer Wagon for the kids at Children's Hospital!


It was SO much fun and I really pray that it blessed there little hearts...it sure blessed mine to be able to share one of my FAVORITE things, PAINTING!


Hope your wednesday was wonderful.


bysie


bB***

No comments: