December 8, 2011

Comfort Zones


I am the queen of COMFORT.


CHANGE is something that most people hate, simply for the fact that it pushes them out of what they are so used to doing....out of their COMFORT ZONE.


I however, don't hate change. I'm actually VERY good at adjusting to change. I'm chill about change and just figure out how to adjust. BUT I do have some areas that I so badly need to just step out of my comfort zone in


NUMBER ONE: meeting new people. 


I'm SHY. What can I say...its something I have always really wished I could change about myself. I talk more once I get to know someone. But I do want to step out of my comfort zone and start introducing myself to people first, before they beat me to it!!!


NUMBER TWO: Giving 


Sometimes I dont feel like I GIVE enough and I don't want to have any doubts and wonder if Im giving enough to others. I don't want to feel selfish and sometimes I do. I really want to just GIVE more in general in every area possible. I want to give my time to help others, give more money, I want to give my talents, I want to share so much because I feel like God has given them to me specifically to share with others, and share Gods love!


I WILL be stepping out of my comfort zone and I hope you can do the same!


night lovely friends


bB***

No comments: