December 5, 2011

five.four.three.two...

ONE!


It's MAJOR Radvent catchup time! well actually I'm ONLY two days behind...for some reason I thought it was far worse.



Oh Gee...This is something that I do...literally EVERYDAY!!!


when I walk downstairs to head out the door for work, my pawpaw more times than not will say..."New Outfit??" and I always reply...ummm NO this was so last DECADE! The thing is with my wardrobe, I do exactly what Tim Gunn says to do, I "make it work"


Here's the thing...it's all about having a few essential pieces that you can mix. match. and layer in several different ways!!! That's how I have [in the words of my paw] a "new outfit" on everyday!!!


Its SO thrilling to discover a new combination. Just MAKE it work:)


Good golly...I just LOVE clothes.so.much.



The fascinating parts are....I'm a little shrimp with big colorful hair that has overloaded eye makeup and overall a warm and loving heart. That's me in a nutshell with fascination written all over it;)


What are your fascinating assets?


loveLOVE


bB***


P.S. I'll post RV4 and RV5 tomorrow during the day, and HOPEFULLY get around to RV6 tomorrow night! I LOVE you my little blog followers.

No comments: