October 18, 2011

Saki Miu

Hi hi hi


It's another Tuesday 


and I am currently enjoying writing this blog from my comfortable bed.


It's been a long, yet really productive as well as fun & exciting day.


But being that it's TUESDAY, it is now time for TOP TWO TUESDAY.


This week's top two pick is all about a new shop I came across. It's called Saki Miu!


So this week my top two are from this online shop!


Stop by and take a look for yourself, and also SHARE your TT picks in my comment section!



NUMBER ONE


This Small Love Heart Dress is so precious and I would LOVE to pair it with some Golden Yellow Tights!


Oh SOOOO pretty. I WANT! 



NUMBER TWO


This Spotty Tunic is PERFECT!


So Go on. Check out Saki Miu and tell me what your top picks are!!! Go GO GOOOO!!!


night dears 


bB


p.s. Alyssa and I are going to ATLANTA this weekend! Can't wait.


No comments: