October 17, 2011

Oh Sandy My Darlin

Halloween is QUICKLY approaching


and I am rather excited about it.


Tell me tell me, Do you still dress up? This girl does


and this year, I can hardly wait to be this little lady...







My plan is to definitely Thrift for all of the pieces I need!


The hair,... thats no biggie here. Got that in the bag, as well as the makeup.


So now all I need, is some pleatherish (ha) skin tight leggings,


I will thrift a cute little black belt as well as the leather jacket!


I will make my shirt.


As far as my red shoes,


I have some pretty great red heels, BUT they HURT my feet so bad!


What do you think? I'm so excited. I really think I can make myself look pretty close to the real Sandy!


eep. SO fun.


What are your plans for Halloween.


Do Tell.


--bB


P.S. I need a Danny. Any takers?


 

 

No comments: