October 15, 2011

A FALL filled Saturday

Happy Saturday to you!


It's almost over already, but I worked worked & worked all day. 


SO PRODUCTIVE!



I actually had to work this morning, and worked until about 1:00. 


Then, I met my lovely mom and bought random things to make her yard Oh so PRETTY for fall!


Here are a few photos. Enjoy!








What do you think?


Pretty Cute Huh?


Mom and I Made the WREATH ourselves.


I LOVE it and my mom LOVES it even more!


SO the remaining hours of the day that werent spent "working" was spent in the company of good friends.


I had a random run-in at Newks with Three great friends, then I joined them to watch some football tonight! 


GREAT SATURDAY!


I'll be back tomorrow friendies


love LOVE 


B's

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Hi honey, looks like you are all set for fall time! Love all of your pictures and hope you are doing well! xo!