September 12, 2011

New Skirt Lines

hi hi hiiii


So I am about to get into the swing of adding new skirts to etsy, since mine have seemed to fizzle out. 


I want to get a whole line of them out just in time for the NEW lovely fall season....Skirt & Boot weather!


Also, the skirts I am planning will be FABulous to pair with brightly colored tights or leggings. I'm rather excited!!


Hopefully F&A can help me out with this :winkwink: I know I can always Depend on my FAB ladies.


A FAB sewing night needs to be planned!!


I am planning to develop three small lines of skirts. I want to do three because I understand that not EVERYONE likes to dress overly bright and colorful, so that's my reasoning for the different lines.  I will reveal the name of the lines further into the planning,


but here are a few ideas of the fabrics that I have in mind.












Umm Im rather ECSTATIC! now If I can just get everything going....wish me luck!


Are you working on anything new, fun or inspiring?!? SHARE!


tootles


bB***


No comments: