August 8, 2011

I'm Home!

Oh my gah dear friends


I missed you incredibly bad. no good being away for FOUR entire days.


I have so  many fun times to share from the cruise, so many in fact that there is NO way I can fit them into one single post. So, rather than cramming, I'm going to post several posts throughout the week so I can be sure not to miss anything.


The trip, honestly couldnt have gone any better. I had the best people in the universe to share it with and I wouldnt have changed ONE SINGLE THING about it...


except for maybe extended it into a NEVER ending thing,if that would have been possible. darn!



In case you have forgotten, I absolutely LOVE my family more than anything in the entire world.


Such a blast! Can hardly wait to share all of the fun times with you.


I have LOADS to do before work in the morning, so be patient. Hope you missed me as much as I missed you.


NIghty night


bB***





No comments: