August 9, 2011

Cruise Favorites

Over the weekend I was fortunate enough to enjoy another summer trip with my family.


The trip was actually a gift from my parents to celebrate my graduation from college!


BEST. GIFT/ VACATION. EVER.


Just like always this tuesday is no different that the others.


Its TOP TWO TUESDAY time, and this week its my TOP TWO picks from the cruise 


WHICH you do know my SUPER NUMBER ONE Pick is Simply that fact that I got an entire FOUR DAY weekend with my FAMILY!! The people I love more than anything.


NUMBER ONE



Snorkeling in the amazingly gorgeous Caribbean. 


omg. so breath-takingly gorgeous. I cant quit thinking about how much fun it was. I want to go again, like asap.


NUMBER TWO



Being a live-in stylist for the entire long weekend.


Every single night I got to play 'stylist' and completely dress the girls! It was like my dream life for FOUR days.


Sleep. Eat. Tan. Style. Repeat. 


PERFECT!


and a BONUS:



Our server for the entire weekend, Aleksandar, studied Textile Design & was rather impressed by my clothes making abilities:)


SO GREAT!!!!


well those are my TTT picks!


Sharing more cruise posts all week.


night


bB***

No comments: