August 12, 2011

Cruise Day Two

Hola.


I sure hope your weekend has started off fantastic.


I spent the evening with my oh so lovely little friend Shelbey!


But for now, but before I call it a night, I just HAD to share day two of the cruise with you.


ENJOY!



A little Run-down of the day...


We had Room Service deliver us Breakfast coffee at 7:00 A.M. 


no need to waste our vacation on sleep. After breakfast we hit the sun. Relaxed. got nice and tan. Watched a lot of different people. I LOVE people watching. We tanned on the very top deck that overlooked the pool.loved. After we tanned all day, we went in and got dressed for the captains dinner, which is formal night. We got all fancy shcmancy and I, again, got to play STYLIST! oh my heavens I seriously LOVED fixing all the ladies hair!!! ahh so perfect. 


This was the first night that we had Aleksandar as our waiter, and he was our waiter throughout the remainder of the cruise! 


They sang to celebrate Reisas "Birthday" and we ended the night with Karaoke. 


Karaoke was our FAVORITE part of each day. Every day there was a group of six people, that were named and well known in the Elation Karaoke World as the Six Pack! The ring leader of the Six Pack was a guy who was also well known as Rubber Duck. They were HILLARIOUS. Oh so entertaining.


So thats the run-down of Day two! SUPER FUN VACATION and we have only gotten to the second day.


Night for now.


Bs


 

No comments: