August 11, 2011

Cruise Day One

Hi there loves.


I FINALLY have a few photos to share!


Im going to share them with a post for each day. So, there will be 5 posts in all.


so here is one of five...ENJOY!


 


Day one of the trip consisted of a four hour drive from Birmingham to Mobile. We went through all of the checks, a bunch of lines, and finally boarded the ship. We walked around the ship until we could get into our rooms. We watched the boat leave from the dock. We unpacked and got our rooms situated. We had a nice little dinner, and then we played BINGO. We didn't win, but it was still a blast! Welp thats about it for the first day! Stay tuned for the rest of the trip.


Bye byes


bB***


OHHH P.S. I am the happiest I have ever been. Things are looking way up here. Good...no GREAT things are happening with my job. I am OVERLY blessed and I am so SO thankful for everything that God is doing in my life. My prayer is that I stay humble and keep things in perspective. I want to move forward in Gods plan for my life, not Brianna's plan. 


No comments: