August 15, 2011

Cruise Day Three

Hey hey. 


How was your weekend?


Mine was lovely. A quick review of the weekend....Friday night, my friend Shelbey and I went to a really great conference. Oh my heavens it was beautiful. Saturday, I went to lunch with my grandparents, got a manicure & pedicure with Shelbey. Saturday night, I went out with my awesome girl friends to celebrate being moved to a full time position as work. God is really blessing me and Im so thankful. SO SO thankful. I couldnt do anything without him giving me the strength, endurance, & creativity that I need to get through each day. Sunday, Another day of beautiful worship and learning about my creator at church 29:11...after church I went to lunch with my family, then shopping with my mom, then took a nap. Sunday night, I went to see GLEE with some church friends! As I said a GREAT and fun filled weekend. needless to say Im still exhausted. I need some rest. REAL rest.


So here are some more photos from the cruise


DAY THREE...enjoy loves.



The third day (saturday) was the day we were actually in Cozumel! holy heavens...it was absolutely beautiful! We took a catamaran out to an island. The water was perfect. so blue and felt amazing. We went snorkeling, saw awesome fish, and the coral reef. Then we went onto the private island that had huge water trampolines and water slides, Jet skis,  canoes, paddle boats...etc. such a blast. 


The boat ride back was like a huge dance party. It was way fun! Got some great relaxing sun time and simply had fun making so many memories with my family that I will never forget! 


After we got back to land, we went shopping for a while, then got back onto the ship. We tanned some more, then got dressed for dinner. Again, I got fix all of the girls hair and help them with their clothing choices. LOVE. Dinner was PERFECT! Another dinner with our awesome waiter Aleksandar!


After dinner, straight to KARAOKE we went and spent the rest of the evening laughing until we were exhausted. 


Hope you enjoyed day three! Ill be back tomorrow with Day FOUR & Top Two Tuesday! 


night dear.


bB***

No comments: