May 31, 2011

Summer Flowers

Hi hi!


I made it back to Alabama safely after a long weekend in Florida.


Ahh the beach was very much needed. Each day consisted of ...


Laying out. Reading. A LOT. Sleeping. A LOT. Talking. Thinking. Reminiscing.



We all had a lot of fun. I have missed Alyssa SO much! Lyssa incase youre reading this, Its so good to have the OLD lyssa back.


I guess I somewhat owe a thank you to Austin for that!!


BUT it is TUESDAY which means time for some TOP TWO Picking & this week its all about


 SUMMER FLOWERS!


NUMBER ONE





GERBERA


Arent they just the PRETTIEST things, and there are over 200 species of Gerbera


& it origintates  from South Africa and Asia!


NUMBER TWO






HYDRANGEA


I love seeing Hydrangea while driving down the road. It just makes me smile.


It reminds me of cotton candy! 


What are your TOP TWO SUMMER FLOWERS?


share share.


bB***

No comments: