May 29, 2011

Beach

Ive had a huge change happen in my life. At first, it was hard to accept. I wasnt ready to admit that it was real, but the harsh reality of it is, is that it is real.


Its been over a week now, and still there is so SO much more to get adjusted to. 


I came to the beach with some family for the weekend so I could think for a little while. 






Its been good to just sit and think.


It can be overwhelming, but there is something about the peace that only God can give that is so amazing. I wish I could just bask in the sun and think all day. everyday. wouldn't that be amazing. 


The thing is, is that I have so many things in my life that God has blessed me with. I would be a complete fool to be so self  absorbed that I sit and waller in my own pity. I refuse to turn into that.


I started reading a new book.



I'm actually learning a whole lot about myself. Some things that I really needed to learn, other things that I already knew, but just needed to be reminded of.


Im running to him, clinging to him. I know he will never fail me. disappoint me. hurt me.


Im ready for whatever his will is for my life. I have been.


Im just siting. waiting. listening for his voice.


What are you ready for?


bB**

No comments: