May 17, 2011

love to learn

on tuesdays I usually participate in Taylors Top Two Tuesday, 


But Taylor has taken a little break from doing Top Two, so I have just continued on with my own because I love it so much!


Please continue to stop by Taylor's Blog Undomestic Momma and say hi to her...She's an awesome little lady.


This week for TTT its all about the TOP TWO Things you find most interesting to learn about people!


so here are mine


NUMBER ONE:





I love learning about peoples beliefs.


I love learning what people have hope in. But more importantly, I love learning and listening, so I can share with them about my own beliefs, and hopes. I really LOVE it!


NUMBER TWO




I love to learn about peoples goals and ambitions.


Its something that is really important to me, and I didnt realize this until just recently. I know for myself, that I always have goals, and I am constantly working at them to achieve them. I never realized though that it is also something that I look for in other people. I just think so highly of people who have some sort of plan. 


I'm not too naive to think that my "PLAN" is going to actually go as PLANNED! I understand that its not always going to go as smoothly as I want it to, but at least I have some sort of direction and goal that I am working to.


Its really important to stay motivated! So, Needless to say, I LOVE when I learn that someone understand that concept. It makes me realize that my thinking isnt complete insanity. 


well well 


those are my top two for this week!


What do you love to learn about people?!??


Do tell.


B's

No comments: