May 18, 2011

Freshening Up

Hi hi.


Right before Mothers Day, My dearest friend Trés asked me if I would help him with his Moms mothers day gift. I love Mrs. Misty like another mom.


She is a beautiful person inside and out, and I was honored that I was even asked to help out.


His request was, that I refinish a really old desk that his mom wanted her bedroom, that has sentimental value to her.


So taking all of that into consideration, I was slightly nervous about it. He gave my two photos of his mom's room, that were sent and received through our cell phones, so you can just imagine the photo quality. So I took those two photos, and used that pretty much as the only inspiration to draw from. 


Here is the end result





She LOVES it!


Please excuse my poor photos! eep:/ I am off to bed for the evening!


Stop by the trendy treehouse and read other creative tellings.


xoxo


bB


No comments: