May 15, 2011

CUTE SHOP! & Tornado Relief Benefit

I found a REALLY adorable Etsy shop!


They don't have TONS of stuff in their shop, but the things they do have I am in LOVE with!


especially all of these Sewing things!


AHHH LOVE LOVE LOVE:)





LEMON SQUEEZY


and what a cute name, right?


I can't wait to sew some more skirts, I might even get to at some point today!!!!


...................................................................................................................


Last night I had a really great night


I went to the THIRD DAY make your move tour.


Birmingham was added to their tour as a Tornado Relief Benefit.


There was a HUGE crowd. It was amazing having that many people come together for such an amazing cause. 




Tenth Avenue North


Rush of Fools



Trevor Morgan


& Third Day




How were things on your sunday??


lovelove


B's

No comments: