May 14, 2011

Brianna's Weekly Review

BRIANNAS WEEKLY 


REVIEW


Hey friendies.


I apologize for missing weekly review last week! I just now realized that I did that. So sorry. This week SO MUCH went on. It was a fantastic week and I have lots to share.


SUMMARY WORD


LONG!


This week, I worked an extra day at work, and it blew my mind how much one extra day at work can lengthen an entire work week. BUT, I will say, that it is something I could definitely get used to, because I do love it when the check comes in. 


PHOTOS



I got to see Michael this weekend! YAY. I miss him. We spent Saturday helping in Pratt City with the Tornado Relief!


It was awesome the set-up that this city had to help the citizens in their community. They really really were doing an amazing job and it was so organized!


TUNE


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8f8RHWMPyY&w=480&h=390]


SPENDING


I bought a hat from Target, very similar to this one, except its Khaki. I was so excited when I found it because I have REALLY been wanting a hat for the pretty sunny weather that I believe is going to fill my summer. AND a bonus was it was only $10 tax and all:)


LESSON






(My pup just sneezed it was real cute haha) anyway back to the LESSON. This week, I learned a whole lot, but yesterday,I learned  something very specific. As I mentioned in my last post, at the end of spending an entire day of working with tornado relief, it still feels short of being any help what-so-ever. But, yesterday I realized that these people who have been victims of this tragedy, they are so grateful for the small things that we are doing.


The small efforts that each person takes, all adds up to one huge difference!


The people we fed yesterday, were so grateful for that small hamburger, bag of chips, and mini snicker bar! Our efforts to serve them, to reach out to touch their lives and show God's love for them, not only touched the life of the people in need, but touched my own life as well.


MEMORABLE MOMENT







DATE NIGHT!


So as you see, I did get my dinner at Genghis Grill!


LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.


I think it was even better this time, than the first time I went. The atmosphere was a little different than the first time I went, but the first time I went was during lunch, and there was hardly a crowd. Last night it was rather crowded!


But it didn't take too long:) It was AWESOME! Can't wait to go again!!


WHATS NEXT


I have some painting work that I need to get started and finished! The deadline is approaching pretty quickly!


I need to make more skirts!


Oh the future is unpredictable, but no worries I will definitely keep you up to date with everything that is going on in my world!


I have plans, really really great plans. 


Bye for now


Bs

No comments: