April 8, 2011

Heaven to Betsey. tgif.

Good Morning to you.


I am blessed with another day, with breath in my lungs, a roof over my head, and an amazing family


and for that I am SO very grateful


For this weeks totally gorgeous and inspirational frenzy (tgif) I give you loveloveloevely items from the one and ONLY


BETSEY JOHNSON!


DRESSES














APPAREL





Bags & Shoes








Jewelry



IM IN LOVEEEE with these!!!
















Now THAT my friend is LOADS of Betsey EYE CANDY!


Hope you enjoyed!....I am now inspired to get back to work on my little easter dress! Eeep I'm SO excited.


What is fancying your creative side this week??




Oh. P.s. It's my Bestie Cousins PROM this weekend. I CAN NOT believe she is going to PROM that is INSANE! I love her sooo much and am SO excited to see how gorgeous and stylish she looks tomorrow!!!


Byesie Bye


B's


 

No comments: