April 9, 2011

Brianna's Weekly Review


hi there my little lovelies


Happy Saturday to you


I have had a wonderful week, now it's time for the much anticipated weekend. Please Please go by slowly.


This week has been super fantastic, but I must be honest, my mom, who I usually spend the ENTIRE weekend with, is gone to Florida, and I miss her SO much! My Saturday just isn't going to be the same without her here!


I hope youre having fun mommy-o


Miss you & Love you!


I wanted to share with you a little skirt that I thrifted a while back.




I haven't had the perfect opportunity to wear it yet, but FINALLY last night, I did.


AND I got SO many compliments on it.


I LOVE IT!


Have a wonderful Saturday:)


I'll be back tomorrow for


BRIANNA'S WEEKLY REVIEW


tootlie lou


bB***




 

No comments: