April 11, 2011

Brianna's Weekly Review

How was the weekend friend?


I hope fantastic for you!


Here is a glance at my previous week!!!




BRIANNA'S WEEKLY REVIEW


SUMMARY WORD


Absent


can I just be honest. I felt somewhat hollow this weekend without spending time with my mom. NO GOOD. My mom is a BEACH lover. The lady lives for the beach, so any chance or offer she gets on a beach get-a-way, BAM she's off in a split second. Well, this happened this weekend. No no no My mom would have NEVER gone, if we cared that she did, but my dad, brother, and I all know how much she LOVES it, so of course we didn't care. We did Miss her SO much though. I hate when she is gone.


PHOTO(S)



 



Friday night, was pretty special to me.


My Grandmommy, and her sisters who are all so SO close, asked me to come to a dinner show with them. They are HUGE Elvis fans, and quite honestly HUGE doesn't even really grasp the amount of a fan that they are. Anyway, to be invited on one of their "sister" outings, feels like a rather big deal, simply because I know how they all cherish there "sister time" so much and really take it all to heart. So, that's why I feel so special to have been asked on one of their outings.


So we went to an Elvis Dinner Show. It was SO much fun and I hope I get to go again with them. They really are a whole lot of fun.


TUNE


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSrPcI9Y4RU&w=480&h=390]


SPENDING


Lets see....spending. I actually am trying to save for all of my weekend summer trips. I have a bunch of fun stuff planned for this summer and I will definitely need money for that :) sooo I am saving, which isn't really at all out of the ordinary for me. I'm quite a money hoarder, and that's no exaggeration.


QUOTE


"We are settling for a Christianity that revolves around catering to ourselves when the central message of Christianity is actually about abandoning ourselves."


-David Platt


LESSON


This is somewhat a lesson, but I'm using it as a quote taken straight from my Best Friend Trés!


He preached a GREAT GREAT GREAT message on Wednesday night


"SUN STAND STILL


1. Seize God's Vision


2. Activate your Faith


3. MAKE YOUR MOVE."


If you want more info about this please do ASK!


I will be glad to share with you:)




MEMORABLE MOMENT







I went with my BESTIE cousin RAEGHAN to get all dolled up for her Junior Prom!


She looked GORGEOUS and Mr. Josh Roy looked like a hunk!


They are TOO adorable:)


WHAT'S NEXT


Oh ME I have a HUGE week ahead and SO much to do. But I have a fun filled weekend to look SO forward to!


no worries Ill be here all throughout the week.


Oh p.s. today has been filled of creative time so I have tons to share!


later dolls


bB***


 

No comments: