April 6, 2011

Creative Share--Peanut Butter Pie

I have a question!


Do you like Peanut Butter? I do, OH SO MUCH.


Crunchy or creamy?? I love BOTH!


Anyway...This week for Creative share, I figure I would share a super simple pie recipe that I actually used just this past weekend for our church 75th anniversary lunch.


so here it is



Oh So Simple


Peanut Butter Pie





INGREDIENTS


chocolate pie shell


1 8 ounce package of cream cheese


1 cup peanut butter


1 can sweetened condensed milk


3 tbs vanilla extract


2 tsp lemon juice


1 container cool whip



DIRECTIONS


First, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until the cream cheese become fluffy. After the cream cheese is fluffy, beat in the peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk. Next, stir in the vanilla extract, and lemon juice making sure it is all combined together. Now, fold in the container of cool whip, reserving some for the top of the pie. By Fold, I mean to simple fold over the whip cream like you were folding a cloth. Do not STIR the cool whip, because it can make the pie slightly runny. It's very important to be sure you FOLD, rather than stir.


Now, pour the peanut butter filling into the chocolate pie shell, and top with remaining whip cream!


This pie is super duper delicious. Please do try it!!


Also stop by the TRENDY TREEHOUSE to read some other great creative sharing.


I hope your week is going by fantastic.


We are past mid-week and I can TASTE the weeked.


Bye now


bB***


 

No comments: