February 6, 2011

Brianna's Weekly Review

BRIANNA'S WEEKLY REVIEW

SUMMARY WORD:
Children's Murals

I have been given the amazing opportunity for some work.
God seriously amazes me.
He just continues to provide..., just like he always has.
I know that he has everything in his hands. So, I'm trusting.

So I am painting five murals at Christway
which is the church I have grown up in. 
I am so SO excited to get started.
I will share photos throughout the process:)

PHOTO:

TUNE:

Barton Hollow by
of course, THE CIVIL WARS.

SPENDING:
I got the CUTEST dress this week from Target.

QUOTE:
"Her heart was like the soles of those shoes. Wealth and Luxury had rubbed against it, and left upon it something that would never wear away."
-Gustave Flaubert 
Madame Bovary (Ch.8)

Ahhh me, how I LOVE this book.
I think I should read it again!

LESSON:



That I am so SO lucky to have such amazing parents.
Last night I went on a date with my dad
to the Father Daughter Banquet.
It was SO much fun
and I am so lucky to have such an amazing daddy.

MEMORABLE MOMENT:
Friday Night.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE NIGHTS. PERIOD.
quick shopping with my mom
Zaxby's with Trés 
great conversations!!
Seeing the Civil Wars with the Trés.
ahh man
Friday, you were amazing. 
Just saying.

WHAT'S NEXT:
This morning, I am going to Church with an AWESOME church family:)
SUPERBOWL tonight.
This week. 
Sale AVON! Feel Free to stop by my online shop!
If you want a book, give me a call.
Paint MURALS!!!
MURALSSSS!!!!
MURALSSSS!!!!
Work on Emma's Children's Book Illustrations, probably finish them:) and color them. 
Get more info about apprenticeship.
I say I have a pretty busy week:)
LOVE it.

HOW WAS YOUR WEEK.
If you decide to hop on a do a weekly review, please let me know. I love to see how other blog friendies are doing.

sweetie peaches
B's

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So many exiting things ! So exiting ! You are such a great artist too!!!
Thanks for saying hi ! SF was a blast ! i love the city :)
Big bisous
Frenchy

Unknown said...

Love your blog and weekly review. I might have to try that because I never seem to have anything to say on fridays!

Ashley said...

lovvve your weekend review! your blog is so cute! i found you on little miss moma :)

The Tuscan Home said...

Hi Brianna!
I just have to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I adore your positive, upbeat personality. You are full of life and it shows. You are also VERY talented. Congrats on all the exciting things you have going on.

Also, thanks for the sweet comment on my living room post! *smile*

Lots of ((Hugs)) and Love, ~Liz