February 8, 2011

Blogging Tips

Hi Bloggies!
Hope your tuesday has been lovely so far.
Want some Blogging tips??

HERE you go
for TOP TWO TUESDAY

NUMBER ONE
found via HERE

Leave your readers wanting to come back.
and when they come back, have something NEW for them to come to.
Being consistent and keep updated posts is REALLY what keeps the blog going.
It's uplifting for the readers,
it's a breath of fresh air,
and for the writer, it's encouraging to know that people want to come back.

NUMBER TWO
found via here

I view blogging somewhat like the Golden Rule...
Treat people how you want to be treated.
If you read other people's blogs,
comment on them,
share with them,
let them know you support them,
You in return, will receive the same treatment.

It's really as simple as that!
So share the love and joy of blogging.
by reading, we learn!

What are TWO tips you can share!
Please do so, at UNDOMESTIC MOMMA.

BONUS TIP:
SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE about fellow bloggie friends. Team up together. do give aways. helping each other out by getting the word out is KEY.
HELP OTHERS. It's fun, and so rewarding.

BIRMINGHAM AREA BLOGGERS.
LETS HAVE A GET TOGETHER!
email me if youre interested bgbolden@gmail.com

Here is a list of my FAVORITE blogs to read!
Here too.

Tootles for now
B's



4 comments:

Kyla said...

I love reading your blogs! I don't follow many people's blogs, but yours are fun, and it's a good way for me to get to know you a little better! I hope we can hang soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips!

kebowman said...

I love your tips!! Number one especially! I just found you through the Top 2 Tuesday linky and i'm so so so glad that I did!

Virginia said...

Thank you for your tips, I'm a new follower and your blog is so cute!! Happy Tuesday! Virginia
www.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com