February 1, 2011

Adorable Clothes and Friendship

Hey hey.
yesterday......FUN FUN FUN
Oh first I must say, 
I got to see Frances, and Adrianne


and I was overjoyed.
Words can not even describe.

But I also did a little  bit of shopping
I still had some Christmas gift cards that were burning a whole in my pocket.









I bought this shirt.
I LOVE IT.
and it was $6. 
can't beat that huh?!
I just love these baggy oversized shirts.
I seriously would wear one everyday if I had enough of them.



I LOVED these two shirts paired with my thrifted belt
however, I didnt buy them
Neither one of them were on sale, 
and Im a bargain shopper so I just couldn't talk myself into buying them
haha. my mom would probably fuss at me for not buying them.
They were cute.
Ill buy them when they are on sale. Its usually easy to find size smalls on sale.
Ill stay hopeful.

ALSO, 
This week on TOP TWO TUESDAY 
from Undomestic Momma....a learning series.
This week is things you have learned about friendship....

NUMBER ONE
It's amazing to have BOTH 









great GREAT GIRLFRIENDS

but just as much 








balancing it out with Guy Friends.

My two VERY VERY best friends that I can tell absolutely ANYTHING to
are Michael, and Trés.
oh gee I love love love love LOVEEEEE them.
and I think they love me back pretty equally.

NUMBER TWO
SO SO SOOO important to remember that it HONESTLY takes BEING A REAL FRIEND
to have REAL FRIENDS
People these days take take take
but dont like to give in return.
Treat people how you want to be treated. 
That's so simple, but we all tend to forget that little golden rule.

Life would be much kinder if everyone could just practice that one simple thing.






and a BONUS
and probably the most important to ME!
there is no closer or better friends than FAMILY
I was that girl in high school, 
who would rather have spent the entire weekend with her family,
than spend it with people who don't matter, or who try to be "cool" or "popular" and get into trouble.
It has kept me solid. in life. in faith. in setting goals. in achieving things.....
I LOVE MY FAMILY and they are the most AMAZING friends in the WORLD
I LOVE YOU FAMILY SO SO SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

got anything you've learned about friendship?
Do tell please.

sweetie peaches
bB***




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's easy for you to find smalls on sale? I never can. So I have to buy them usually right away.