March 24, 2010

WILD WEDNESDAY

It's time for
This is SO cute hosted by my VERY GREAT AND LOVELY FRIEND
Her blog is a MUST READ DAILY...love LOVE it.

MY WILD WEDNESDAY Picks are
MY hair:)
it's wild and Funky
as well loose curlies today!


I love my hair like this
it's big and has a cute yet relaxed wave to it!
it smells good too.


I am OBSESSED with hair styles.
If I weren't in the process of getting my degree I would totally be at AVEDA!

I just know I would be successful at doing hair...who knows maybe one day I'll end up doing that!

My Next pick for Wild Wednesday is

My Mylee Ray!

She is such a sweethear and LOVES me to death
today was groomer day, but we ran out of her pills so she couldn't go
and as you can see she is in DESPERATE need of a little trimming

My last pick for today is
Siobhan Magnus


I just LOVE her style,
she's a very unique individual!
SO cute!

Well that was my fun picks for WILD WEDNESDAY
and be sure to check out mrs. Whitney's bloggie!

love LOVE B's

1 comment:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Siobhan gets better results when she glams it up, and covers the tattoos, have you noticed? Strange to me, as rocker girl is so in.