March 9, 2010

WHITNEY's Zeke!!

Here's another Drawing for you
This one is for My really REALLY great friend
WHITNEY


Her Furbaby
ZEKE!

Yorkies are just too precious aren't they

My little babies name is
MYLEE-RAE
She's so SO sweet

She's seriously the most loving.
Showing her mamma some lovin!

In the Yard,
Oh how I can't wait for this weather!!
It's GORGEOUS

On our way to the Beach, which ended up to be a very sad trip,
because she ended up having to stay in a doggie resort
which was traumatic for her (and my mom).

I drove everyday to visit and check on her
It was an awful experience leaving her there:(
But we all survived


Ahhhh my amazing Mikemike just got home from work
and suprised me with some much needed Cappuccio
CINNAMON ROLL

Geez he's the BEST!

I'm off Lovelies
to do some much needed studying!

Peachie Pie!
B's

No comments: