March 8, 2010

BLEACHED

I wanted to share something with you 
that I have been a bit "sensitive/self conscious about for as long as I can remember
Okay, Seriously
DON'T LAUGH...ha.

But I have WHITE eyebrows!
which makes it look like I have NO eyebrows:(
SEE^^^^
My mom suffers with this same problem. 
Eyebrows are what frames a person's face.

I've always been teased about it by a few certain people
and it has ALWAYS hit pretty close to the heart, and always made me uncomfortable.
That sounds crazy I know, 
but unless you've walked in my "shoes" and dealt with this exact problem 
you just 
DONT KNOW the torture it is.

"When my brows were bleached, I felt like I was on another planet. I just didn't feel like myself. Once they dyed them back, I instantly felt stronger and more confident,"

Quote from Chanel Iman....She she could relate to the feeling

MIKEMIKE has PERFECT eyebrows
well I mean for a guy
They get REALLY out of hand though:)

I mean its constant worry
"Are my eye brows EVEN?" 
"Goshhh, do I look like one of those old ladies with the pencil thin BLACK eyebrows?"
Oh, and my all-time favorite thing 
"Oh my GEEZZZ, My eyebrow itches...Oh but I cant scratch it because I might SMEAR my eyebrow half way down my face!!"
See The Problem?

WELL I ran across a few things that absolutely made me HAPPY!


 The Mona Lisa doesn't have eyebrows
which made me feel SO much better



also, 
I saw on a few places that one of the trends this season on the runway is BLEACHED EYEBROWS.
haha, I was Shocked
but rather happy and it made me feel better about my tiny little white eyebrows.
What can I say....It's natural


(and yes these were taken in the ARC)

On-top of that, I recently got my hair colored pretty much Solid Blonde, which makes it so my eyebrows actually do match my hair color!

So now I'm a little bit more confident just "rockin" the natural "owbrows", as my VERY country father calls them. Hahaha

This post is rather silly, It was just something I needed to get off my chest:)
My next post will be a DRAWING
for my REALLY great friend WHITNEY TOMLIN!
who isn't very happy with me right now. So Whitney please accept my sincere apology about the whole drawing thing...I LOVE YOU GIRL!

tootlie lou
bB***



2 comments:

whitney said...

the first b/w picture is seriously my favorite picture of you ever. ever. ever.

you're beautiful bestie frann. :)

Brianna! said...

Thanks doll & YOU'RE gorgeous!