October 23, 2009

So Busy

I feel so awful, and like I have completely abandoned all the excitement.
School is really taking a toll on me this semester.
I guess because its quickly coming to an end and classes are getting harder and more time consuming.


So please forgive me for not being as faithful to this blog 
Just know that I want so badly to be able to blog every day, Its just absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to do with school controlling every moment of my life!
but Its totally okay, because I do enjoy school and have so so much fun with it.
Here is a TEENY TINY glimpse of the magic that I have been creating during classes
 
So Much fun!!
Please PLEASE forgive me for the TERRIBLY photos my cell phone is all I have at this moment:(

hope you like
& I will later post better photographs.
sweet pumpkins
lovlies
bB

No comments: