October 24, 2009

Good Saturday Friend!

My TO DO LIST 



After going to bed Super EARLY last night
I feel really great this morning


So, I had a terrible terrible Catastrophe yesterday that absolutely made me so so sick.
My laptop went AWOL!
yes yes yes,
My laptop with all of my photographs,
and all of school work.


Luckily, my uncle said he can get all of my files off and put them on an external hardrive,
but he said my computer was shot, and I'm just going to have to get a new one!


Well that would be great if I just had the money to whip out of my back pocket to get a new one, but sadly I don't.
But everything will be A-Okay:)
it will work out!


MEANWHILE here are a few B-E-A-U-tiful and SO very inspiring items from Anthropologie.
 


Have an oh so lovely saturday!
tootlie loo
B's


No comments: