October 16, 2009

If I had loose change

Here are some things I'm totally loving right now
Wanting and NEEDING!





Kiss Kiss Bangle Bangle



Anything by the oh so lovely KATE GAREY











This Felt hanging mobile, found here


 
So many things from
HEATHER BAILEY!
So Colorful and Charming.

These things to complete my Halloween Costume


















Colorful Fringe:)
Ahh can't wait to get started on making my costume

So much fun and just lovely.

Also, Im in desperate need for some things from PINK









but most of all

I am Dying for these...










So I can produce and produce illustration after illustration


IN LOVE LOVE LOVE!

just a tiny TINY glimpse of some things I'm wanting & also needing at the moment:)

I came home yesterday to start a long and much needed weekend with the best family on the planet!

and Today,

My favorite little brother stayed home from school today to hang out with me!

Makes this cloudy day REALLY Lovely and Bright!







He loves me!
Sweet Pumpkin to you my friend.

bB!

No comments: