August 24, 2009

Coming to a sad SAD end

Its my last day of Summer here in my hometown.


A little sad, but I'll be home every weekend.


What can I say?? I am a HUGE family girl. My Family is absolutely my everything!


So today, I'm going to treat myself to a nice little visit to the nail place to get a mani:)

My all Time Favorite Nail color.


Its so soooo Lovely!



Later, Im going to


OLD NAVY


to help my grandmother get my brother a new "Back-to-school" outfit.


:)




Tonight, I'm going to be organizing and going through all of my painting, & drawing materials to see what all I will need for this semester.


as much as I dread being away from my Lovely family,


I am SO excited to be back in the swing of creating, and creating, and creating more!!!!


I love my EDUCATION!




Here are a few things that will be inspiring me this semester


Picasso!


such an inspiration(=])


In my painting class, We are going to be painting some furniture.



I want to do something like these





They have so much potential!!


Well I'm off to get dressed.




You all have a lovely Day!


P.s. if you have any suggestions of some furniture Ideas, feel free to comment!


Love Loves BB

No comments: