August 26, 2009

Going going & GOING

Today was full of CLASSES(=))


I know, I know


Most people DREAD the day school starts back.


Me, I absolutely DID NOT!


It was FANTASTIC



Class Schedule this Semester consist of


MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS


  • Adv. Composition (Distance/Online)

  • Adv. Drawing (11:00-1:45)


  • American Art(2:00-3:15)

TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS


  • Art History Survey (8:00-9:15)


  • Painting II (9:30 to 12:15)

  • Printmaking II (12:30-3:15)

So, as you can see I have a semester FULL of creating!


how exciting is that??


So be looking for upcoming posts of my new work**


So, Here are a few splashes of Inspiration!
Gorgeous Prints









Monotype Prints are lovely LOVELY!


More MonoPrints that I LOVE



Lovely people, I hope you have a very BLESSED rest of the week & weekend!


Love Loves BB

No comments: