August 19, 2009

.b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.

I desperately DESPERATELY want to own a Flat one day!


It is something I have wanted for as long as I can remember.


I want a place that completes me, and shows my own personality and style.


I want a place where I can work, and show my work.


A place for ME!!!!


Here are some places that are GORGEOUS.




I will definitely settle for much less than these of coarse, but hey it doesn't hurt to OOoooo & Ahhh does it??


I will be more than GLAD to settle for something more like this....



This is something I could REALLY REALLY make into a LOVELY place!


oh, I want one so bad!



P.s. Always ALWAYS go after what you desire and Never second guess your decisions. If it turns out that you made the wrong decision, just learn and grown from it.


tootles lovelies** Brianna Gail

No comments: