May 26, 2016

5 Must Have Little Black Dresses

Hi loves!! The long weekend is almost here and good heavens I am SO excited!!
Aaron and I were supposed to be going to Georgia, BUT plans have changed. So looks like it will be a fun filled weekend in the ham. 
{famers market • dog parks • church • pool day • gym gym gym}
 I can't tell you how excited I am for Monday.

We are just going to the pool all day :) We may grill or something! 

Anyway, on to the real post!
I wanted to share with you my TOP 5 Must Have Little Black Dresses. 
Seriously...a M U S T
The comfy cute t-shirt style dress. I would wear these every single day if I could. It's almost like staying in your pjs all day! 

Black with a little pop of color is always a must! The little details of color add so much character!

The skater style dress is necessary to draw attention to your waist area! I love love love these types of dresses because they usually hide my big booty! Hahaha

And these body con dresses tend to do the opposite...accentuate my big booty. I love these! I love how they show off women's curves! <3 and we all know I love anything and everything striped!

And last but not least a floor length dress that is flowy and airy! I love the cutout details of this dress.
All of these pieces are from a company called SheIn! 

Check out SheIn.com the prices are really great too and yes this is a legit company.
I'm about to start shopping for the beach. I am ecstatic for this trip for several reasons. The main one being that this is Aaron's first time to go with us and also my Auntie Stacie and Uncle Brian are going and they know how to have some real fun! EEEK! So, I will beed to be looking CUTE!

Bye for now
bB***



No comments: