March 17, 2015

MAUI: Hana

Hello there!
I hope Monday was good to you. 
Mine was actually not too bad!!!


Sunday was incredible. Dan, Faith, and Gypsy Marie took me exploring around the entire other side of the island! So I have officially been around the entire island of Maui! And I am even more in awe of this place. It took the entire day on Sunday to drive around the East side of Maui. 


See our above route:)
Here are a few images from the lush green adventure to and completely past Hana. 








{Bagras-Painted Gum Tree-Indonesian}



These trees are incredible and honestly images from my iphone do NOT do them justice. 
They are so colorful and bright. 
They are also accompanied by many misquotes that completely attacked my legs. Oh well....It was worth seeing and touching them! 


These three...I love these people so much. I am so so thankful that God placed these two & Gypster Hipster in my life. They live a very blessed life but what I love so much about them is that they are the hardest workers I've ever met. Every single day they work and along with that, they are so giving and kind and encouraging and I could honestly go on for years about all that they have done for me, and thats all in a post of its on so ill stop here. But Gosh I love these people!


 

{Jasmine Tree}



{at the Seven Pools}

Most people just drive the Road to Hana and then turn around and go back once the get to the little town of Hana. But we drove the entire loop back to where we started. The roads past Hana were gravely, narrow, winding roads. Yes the road to Hana is stunning and so many gorgeous sites to see, but past Hana the views really made me question if what I was seeing was actually real. 



And like I've said a million times, these images do not do the views justice whatsoever. The last view was so questionable to reality. And then I started wondering how in the world anyone could question the existence of a higher being?!? 

From the top of the area we were in, we were so high up in the sky that the clouds were at eye level when you looked out over the Pacific. It was the first time that I could see the island of Kahoolawe as a whole island. Gosh it was so incredible. 

I really can't fathom that anywhere else in the world could be as gorgeous as the Hawaiian Islands.  This place, This place, This place..... I never want to leave. 

One week from today and I'll be back in good ole Alabama.
As one of the most wise men I know has taught me, "Make a Plan, Work the Plan." and thats exactly what is about to go down.

Bye for now friends!
Thanks for reading, 
bB***



No comments: