January 13, 2015

Clothing Love

Hi
Ahhhh You guys....packing is a nightmare. I absolutely hate it. 
I feel like I haven't packed enough. And ultimately I feel like I simply just want to toss out everything I have and buy new! Its a little too late for that I suppose but man that would be AWESOME!

So here are a few things that I have my eye on.










I honestly think I could go on for hours!
I obviously have a newly discovered favorite site. It's called Yes Style
LOVE LOVE LOVEEE
Makes my heart leap for joy! haha {no kidding}

Alright, Im off to work and pack and repeat.
Bye now 
B's









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Easy there. Packing can really get a bit frustrating, especially if you have a lot of things to include. Often, it's not just an issue of what to store and take, but how to do just that and what to use. Anyway, I hope you've come around to doing it now. Great outfit ideas, by the way. Thanks for sharing them! All the best to you!

Clay Delgado @ World Packaging Inc.