November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Hi There!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
Today I am thankful for so many many many things.
Just to name a few...
I am thankful I have breath in my lungs
I am thankful for the sacrifice made on the cross for me
I am thankful I have an amazing family who loves me unconditionally
I am thankful for my wonderful friends who keep me laughing
I am thankful that God let my path cross with a sweet guy named Harry
I am thankful for the Blessing Family
I am Thankful for Gypsy Marie
I am Thankful for this Awesome iMac I am Blogging From
I am thankful for My Best Friend Francelina Mae
I am Thankful for Body Flow and that I am able to do it
I am thankful for my church family
I am thankful for Hockey
I am thankful for Photography
I am thankful I get to do what I love every single day
I am thankful for my ability to create
I am thankful to be back living in Birmingham
I am thankful for Music
I am thankful for the people who use their creativity to inspire
I am thankful for the Bible
I am thankful for Fashion
I am thankful for my thick hair
I am thankful that babies and toddlers are so darn cute
I am thankful for Boxers, French Bulldogs, and Yorkie Poos
I am thankful for Sphynx Kittens, and smooshy faced Persian Cats
I am thankful for Katy Perry
I am thankful for my little box, Theodore Millie

and this was just to name a few few few

What are you Thankful for?
I hope you have an amazing thanksgiving!!!

B's


No comments: