November 16, 2014

Goodbye Gypster Hipster

Hi Hi!!!
It's a really sad day here in my world. 
It's my last day with Gypster Hipster.

Over the past year, this little gal has become such a sweet part of my life.
I remember like it was yesterday the first time I ever met Gypsy. 
It was on her daddy's birthday, and I was meeting Faith for an interview.

When I walked in and saw Gypsy, I immediately fell in love with her. I love animals, but there was something about her. Of course, at that moment I never would have imagined that love for animal could grow so much in a years time. 

In June when Faith and Dan asked me if I would take care of her for five months, I knew then that it would be a difficult situation in the end, and it absolutely is. But I have made the absolute best adventure that I possibly could for this pup pup while she's been here and I know I am saying good bye with more memories than I ever could have imagined and I do know that Gypsy Marie loves me so SO much.

 Here is a look back over the past year, Enjoy!!





































{this is the first photo I ever took of my sweet buddy!}

Just a recap of our fun time here on our #bhamadventure we...
Slept in and cuddled on the reg
made friends with lots of other pups.
went hiking at oak mountain
went swimming in the lake
went on lots of runs
took lots of road trips to Florence
went to railroad park for a day full of food trucks
had lots of attention downtown
had dinner at Gypsy's favorite places downtown; Slice! and Collins
had fun nights at Good People Brewing
went to Art Crawl a good bit
went to Starkville, Mississippi for Bid Day
became partners in crime with Mylee
and SO so much more.

We have really had a whole lot of fun and made lots of memories. 
My whole family is so attached to this sweet girl. Its going to be a hard couple of weeks.
Gypsy leaves on a plane super early tomorrow morning. Please say a prayer for her travel, as well as for me.

At least I do know I will get to see her again in January and February!!

I guess thats all for today. I am off to get Gyp Gyps stuff together for her trip. 

Aloha nui loa Friends
bB***


No comments: