June 27, 2014

Today.....It's t o d a y !



It's Today it's Today It's T O D A Y.
I'm going to my favorite city, Nashville Tennessee, to see my Favorite girl
K A T Y   P E R R Y
& have you ever seen someone so insanely beautiful?!?

I'm over-the-moon excited.
France's is the best and surprised me with Tickets for my Birthday.
So she & I will be taking a little road trip today after our half-day of working.
We are leaving early so we can enjoy the trip. Frannie and I haven't had any just for fun time since long before her wedding, so...It's definitely overdue. 

It's going to be another FAB memory that will probably make it's way to the favorites list pretty fast. We have made so many fun memories over the past five years. I can't imagine life without Frances in it. If you're new to my blog, you can read my latest post on our friendship here

Alrighty! I'm off to work out and then tackle some work so I can get on the road!!!
Bye now
B's

OH & P.S. There will be l o t s of photos taken during this little trip!












No comments: