April 8, 2014

Such a B L E S S I N G -- So Worth Loving

Tonight I had the pleasure of meeting this gem.

Eryn is the founder of So Worth Loving. She is so inspiring and what her and her team is doing is impacting the lives of so many people. Here's what they are all about...

"Our manifesto. Why we exist. Your reminder.
No matter my history, past mistakes, relationship status, or career choice, I am worthy of love. I am not defined by my past. I am prepared because of it. While my own voice and others may tell me different, I will lean into the safe people that affirm this way of thinking. When I encourage others to love themselves I am encouraging them to treat themselves with kindness, patience, respect, and all that embodies love. We live our life knowing we have worth.  
So Worth Loving. It's a lifestyle.
© SWL 2012"

It was the best night. seriously! Just sitting and chatting with a few ladies about our stories, passions, dreams, inspirations....SO incredibly refreshing and motivating. Hearing stories that sound so familiar and similar to this point I am at in my life was really encouraging. 

For me, it was just affirmation that I am on the right track in my life, that I am going after God's plan and his only. His plan I can't even comprehend or imagine how incredible it is. His plan is so much better than mine and I am completely surrendered. 

Great Great night friends!!
Please never forget that you are worth so so so much love. 
Rest easy on that TRUTH tonight. 


bB***


No comments: