April 18, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE

It's my BEST FRIENDS 
B I R T H D A Y

Francelina Mae Mae is a real life living doll.
She's absolutely beautiful inside and out. 
It's so so funny to me to think about our last year of college and how our friendship just completely took deep deep roots at some point between college graduation, our first grown up jobs, living over one hundred miles away from each other and long late night skype sessions and from there it just grew into the most amazing friendship a girl could pray for!

We have made some of the best memories over the past couple of years! I am so so stinking excited for the new chapter she is about to dive head first into. The Married Life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCES!
I love you so dearly.

FAB for life ;)
-ToT ToT

Bye now 
bB***





No comments: