April 12, 2014

A to Z itsybitsyBrianna

A little A to Z fun for you!!! Enjoy.


A - Age: 25

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: I love Chores!

D - Dog’s name: Mylee Rae

E - Essential to starting your day: Gym

F - Favorite colors: Grey

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 4'11.5

I - Instruments you can play: Guitar (a little)

J - Job title: Love spreader, Photo Editor & Designer

K – Kids: Love them a whole freaking lot!

L - Living Arrangements: A nice little space that feels like home

M - Mother’s name: Gayla

N - Nicknames: bB, whoop, whoopy, ToT Tot, B

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: can't say I have. thank Goodness

P - Pet Peeve: Messy-ness. Wrinkled clothes. dishes in the sink. Clothes not hung in the closet. careless appearance. unfinished projects. procrastination. excuses.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Do you want to build a snowman?"

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: ONE! that's all. BRADY [Boobster]

T - Time you wake up: 5:15 and GYM TIME!

U - Underwear: ??? Weird.

V - Vegetable you dislike: none. I absolutely LOVE my Veggies. Chicken and Sushi are the only things standing between me and Vegetarianism. 

W - Workout style: Lifting GAH I love it!

X - X-rays you’ve had: can't recall

Y - Yesterday’s best moment: Dinner with the Bestie and her soon to be Hubbs. They treat me so freaking awesome!

Z - Zoo favorite: Tigers and Lions and Monkeys and Giraffes, oh gah I just love animals okay!

Feel free to pass this along about yourself!

Bye now
bB***

No comments: