March 13, 2014

SWL-LIFE

 this my friends has my name ALL flipping over it.
First of all, you know I am a HUGE supporter of So Worth Loving and the message that they are spreading. THEY SPEAK LIFE!

In my small group we are studying the book of James. Last night we dove into Chapter 3 which is all about speaking L I F E into people as well as ourselves & having the Wisdom to do so. I've never seen a company that is so much about speaking L I F E. 

The back half of Chapter 3 talks about the Wisdom we must have. Our mouths can say things sometimes that we might not even mean. Things just come out. Things can be taken the wrong way. We don't know how to keep our mouths shut! The bible says that its a little scary that we can tame a wild animal, yet we can't tame the tongue. However God gives us the wisdom to know what we should or should not say and when or when not to say it.

"But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure. Then it gives peace. It is gentle and willing to obey. It is full of loving-kindness and of doing good. It has no doubts and does not pretend to be something it is not. 18 Those who plant seeds of peace will gather what is right and good."
-James 3:17&18-

Today I will speak LIFE not DEATH.
Happy Thursday!

bB***

1 comment:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh I have always liked the book of James. It is a short book but is so full of wisdom. I just finished reading Romans again.