January 19, 2014

Rae & bB Saturday

Hi hi!!! I have been having a super fun & totally chill weekend with Raeghan. 
She got here later on Friday! We stayed at my apartment and talked the night away. We have LOTS to catch up on. 


Yesterday during the day, Rae had some school work to do and I wanted to read a little. So, we went to Books-A-Million. Pretty typical of us, right? We had lunch at Panera and shopped at Ross, as well as TJ Maxx. Gah that place...it gets me every time!! We tried to take a nap, but then got caught up in watching good ole Patty from Millionaire Matchmaker. She is hilarious and insanely mean! haha I always lose track of time when I watch her show. 

One of Rae's friends, Clint, drove to Florence last night so we could hang out. We had such a fun time. We went to dinner pretty late, listened to some music, people watched a little, got to know each other a little bit. Late last night we decided to just crash at my little home and watch the Purge. I do believe I was the only one who stayed awake for the whole movie. Can't help it. I LOVE that movie. Have you ever seen it? It's such a good movie!!!

Clint, I'm so glad you came to Florence! It was great meeting you. Hope you had a good time. Come back soon!!!


This morning is a struggle. Do NOT want to get dressed. But, I will say I'm pretty freaking excited that Raeghan is getting to go to church with me. This place, these people, they make my heart so happy and its something you just have to experience. Unfortunately Clint couldn't go with us today. He had to head back to Bham to make it to Church29:11 for their service. 

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE. My favorite day of the week. 
I Promise Rae and I will do better today about taking better pictures.

Bye for now...be back later.
bB***

No comments: